We’re super happy to announce that the hospitality area in our shops will open again starting from June 15th. After it was announced that coffeeshops can open again until 10:00 pm for takeaway, it is now the turn of our hospitality areas. With this opening, a number of measures must be taken into account:
- 1.5 meter rule.
- 1.5 meter table setup.
- It is mandatory to wear a facemask
- Consumption is mandatory (cannabis products do not count as consumption).
- Limited seating available; Maximum 4 person tables. Unless you come from the same household.
- Booking beforehand is allowed but not required. Reservations can also be made at the door if there are tables available.
- You will be assigned a fixed table.
- All our shops are 100% tobacco free! No smoking (pre-rolled) joints with tobacco in the shop, no rolling tobacco in your joint in the shop and no cigarette in the garden at the Piusstraat.
What happens if I want to sit inside?
Upon arrival, you will first receive a health check and a registration request, after which you will be escorted to your table by an employee. Only when you are sitting at your table you can take off your face mask! When you have to get up, for example to the toilet or checkout, it is mandatory to wear a face mask.
Can I still smoke tobacco in your shops?
No… since April 1, 2020, all of our shops are 100% tobacco free. Pre-rolled joints with tobacco, tobacco in your own joints or a cigarette in the garden at the Piusstraat is no longer allowed.
But… in our shops we have various options for consuming cannabis without tobacco. For example: we have different types of vaporizers, pipes and the weezy for showcase as alternative. If you are interested in a vaporizer you can borrow it and try it out in our shops, you can borrow this as easy as the chessboard. We also have the GreenGo tobacco substitute on all tables in our shops to mix in with your cannabis. If you prefer to consume your cannabis in a different way than smoking or vaping, we still have our edibles ready for you. Ask our employees in the shops for the possibilities.
Do you have any further questions and are they not mentioned in this article? You can fill in a contact form via our website and we are also available via social media.